Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 14...Wow, I Can't Believe I've Done This For Two Weeks!


Day 14: Describe 5 strengths you have.

1)  I can be assertive.  I say “can be” because I choose not to be at times.  Anytime I think there will be a negative reaction that will outlast the outcome, my trap stays shut.  Now, there have been times where this “radar” of sorts has NOT worked, and there have been times that I wanted to kick me for NOT saying something, but that’s life.
2)  A caring personality.  I am compassionate, but there’s always room for improvement.
3)  I can drive…
4)  I can fly…just kidding, I can’t, but I’m funny :)
5)  Hiring promotable people.  This has been a helpful skill while in the retail world.  Not so much where I am now, but if I ever have to go back into the workforce, I hope I still have this skill!