Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Day 2 of my 30 Day Blog Challenge

Day 2: Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and describe how they became fears.

1)  Spiders. I have no idea how they became a fear of mine, but I cannot stand them. I actually made my at-the-time 3 year old kill one in the bathroom because I was too scared. I called her in from playing with her toys, told her to get a tissue and smash the black thing crawling on the wall. Poor little thing did it… 

2)  Clowns. Have you ever seen the movie Clown House? Well, if you have, the opening scene, where they are playing poker, one clown cheats and the other literally rips the cheating clowns jaw off…need I explain more? ICK!

3)   People touching my feet. Gross. It actually grosses me out SO much that I fear my children will touch them all day long. I flinch when someone brushes against my feet. I shudder when someone THINKS about touching my feet.