Sunday, August 26, 2012

Oh My Goodness! Another Award!


Thank you to Kate at Can I Get Another Bottle of Whine With My Morning Quite Time? for nominating me for the Liebster Award!

The Liebster Awards is given to bloggers by bloggers.  It is given to up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers (so I fit fantastically into that category).  It is a way to acknowledge and encourage each other, and it is a great way to spread the word about smaller blogs who deserve a larger audience.

Here are the tasks one must complete after receiving the Liebster Award:

1)  Each person must list 11 things about themselves.
2)  Answer the 11 questions that the tagger has set for you PLUS you MUST create 11 questions of your own for the 11 people you will nominate with the award.
3)  Choose up to 11 bloggers linking them to your post.
4)  Go to their pages and inform them of the nominations.
5)  Absolutely NO tag backs.
6)  Remember to ONLY tag bloggers with less than 200 followers.

So, here are the questions Kate asked of her nominees:
1)  What is your favorite book of all time?
          Pride and Prejudice~Jane Austin
2)  Who is your favorite comedian?
          My Uncle Chuck.  He's funny and isn't horribly crude.
3)  What made you want to start blogging?
          My whole life changed.  I had wanted to blog for awhile, but never really thought I had enough to say.
4)  What is your least favorite food?
          Bul-Go-Gi (Korean Bar-be-que)
5)  Introvert or extrovert?
          Depends on how well you know me.
6)  Where did you grow up?
          Minneapolis
7)  Where was your last place you went on vacation?
          My parents house,  two hours away from my home.
8)  What is your biggest pet peeve?
          Other's people's feet...and I'm not that keen on mine either.
9)  If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
          My stomach, it's fat; because I had four kids and never did anything to not make it fat.
10)  Who is your favorite Olympian?
          I don't remember her name, but that gymnast who vaulted on a broken leg...that's just bonkers.
11)  What did you eat for breakfast this morning?
          What's breakfast?

My nominees are:
Karen @ Baking in a Tornado, rockinabbs29 @ Confessions of an Imperfect Mom, Leslie @ Violet Imperfection, Wendy @ Saved Sister, Jen @ Our Happy Family, Mary @ One Realistic Mom, Neisa @ Luca Loo and Whoopie Do, Kendra @ Kendra Kay, Five Little Chefs, Charlotte @ BericeBaby, and Jackie @ Chronicles of Momnia.
My questions of my nominees:
1)  What is your favorite color and how many rooms in your house are painted it?
2)  Who is your favorite Disney movie character and are your more similar or different from them?
3)  What is your favorite blog (share link, please) and why?
4)  What kind of car do you drive and is it your dream car?
5)  How many kids do you have and how many do/did you want?
6)  What is the highest formal level of education do you have?
7)  Do you have pets?  If so, what type?
8)  What did you do on your last "date night"?
9)  Chunky or smooth peanut butter?
10)  What is your favorite flavor of ice cream?
11)  Big wedding or small wedding?