Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 22 ~ Future Plans?

Day 22: Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?

In 5 years, I will be 36.  My kids will be Kindergartener, 3rd and 5th graders.  My husband and I will be married for 10 years.  Let’s see…I would like to have my real estate license and have a good client base.

In 10 years, I will be 41 (gasp!) and have been married for 15 years.  The Big One will be learning how to drive, so I see myself with a HIGH car insurance payment and a LOW deductible.  I hope we own a house by then (if not by 5 years from now), it would be a shame if we didn’t.

15 years from now, I will be 46 (and for some reason, that doesn’t freak me out like seeing 41 did).  The Big One will be in college and about to be able to legally drink (scary)!!!!!!!!  Little Baby will be 15 and learning how to drive.  I hope to have a thriving real estate business, possibly with some rental homes of my own.