Sunday, August 19, 2012

WOW! I won an award :)


Wow!  How exciting, to wake up to an email telling you that you've won an award!  It totally helped my day start out great!  Thank you to Sorry Kid, Your Mom Doesn't Play Well With Others!

Here are the Rules for the Versatile Blogger Award:
1)  Add the award to your blog
2)  Thank the person who presented it to you (with a link, of course)
3)  List SEVEN random facts about yourself
4)  List the Rules
5)  Pass the award onto SEVEN other bloggers
6)  Inform each blogger they have won by posting a comment on their blog

I've linked my SEVEN blog winners here, stop by and say "hi" to them!
4)  Five Little Chefs  5)  Disney Girl   6)  Big A, Little a  7)  Pointing Up

Ok, so it took me a little extra time to do the SEVEN random facts about myself, because I had just done it in my 30 Day Blog Challenge   :)
1)  I'm not as compassionate when my kiddos are sick as I would like to me.  I try, but I am failing.
2)  Making a tomato sauce is WAY harder than it should be...post to come (I'll even do a picture!!!)
3)  As much milk as I DON'T have, I lactate every time the Little "talks" to me.
4)  Saturday was the first time out with a babysitter that wasn't family or a really good friend in ALL OF THE BIG ONES LIFE (that's five years, folks).
5)  The Middle's nebulizer makes me jealous I don't have a penguin shaped one.
6)  I cheat a cold by using my daughters nebulizer and "sailine-ing" myself to thin my mucus (sorry, I'm really reaching, I'm just not that interesting).
7)  Last fact, this was a lot easier than the first time, because I wasn't as worried if people would like it...and I still started each fact with a different word!