Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Day 8 - Passions

Day 8: What are 3 passions you have?

1)  My family.  I know I sound like a crazy woman/mother, listing my family and kids so much on this blog challenge, but they really are the most important thing in my life.  I have been in so many different “places” but I am very passionate about my family and their wellbeing.  I want my children to have a healthy relationship with my parents and their Grandmother on my husband’s side.  My children will know that they are loved and I hope that they will be passionate about their families as they get older and grow their own.

2)  My Church.  After I had my first child (not my oldest), I took a hiatus from church and from God.  I am not “reborn”, because I don’t think I was ever born before to have to be reborn.  Yes, I was Baptized and Confirmed at my church, but I don’t think I realized His word and workings until after my oldest was born.  When my oldest was born, I decided I needed to take her to church and I needed to find God.  So I did.

3)  Television.  I really should watch less television, but there are so many different shows that I am addicted to.  Besides, isn’t being addicted to a few television shows better than tobacco or alcohol or street drugs?