Tuesday, June 4, 2013

20 Tuesdays in 2013

Hi everyone!  Welcome to my very own writing/picture prompt thingy-a-ma-who-er.  I'm calling it 20 Tuesdays because I am going to do it for 20 Tuesdays.  I hope you will join.  If you want, grab a button:

20 Tuesdays


If you really want, email me for the linky code to add to your 20 Tuesdays posts.  Don't worry if you started after everyone else.  Just link up the page you dedicated to 20 Tuesdays (where you will add your links), or LABEL each of your posts and link that search, OR just link up your main page*.  I hope to see this list grow with people who have decided to join in the prompts.

Here's the list:
1.   My favorite food is
2.   I love to ___ because
3.   My parent(s)/guardian(s) taught me
4.   I will never forget
5.   The most POSITIVE action in current events is
6.   When I watch TV, I cannot miss
7.   A movie I make every one watch is
8.   My most recent trip to the beach was
9.   While on my last road trip
10.  The best baseball team is
11.  Amusement park rides make me
12.  I caught my kid doing
13.  On my first date EVER, we
14.  On my first date with my {current partner}
15.  Now that summer is over
16.  School has started and
17.  My favorite book is
18.  My BEST day was
19.  My WORST day was
20.  For Halloween this year
- - - - - - - - - - - -
You are more than welcome to pick only one 20 Tuesdays topic to write about (if you do, please leave a comment with your link and I will check it out), but if you do or plan to do all 20, link it up.  It doesn't matter if you are joining on Day 1 or the last day, you're welcome to start whenever...even if I've been done for 20 years ;)




- - - - - - - - - - - -

My Favorite Food is:
Courtesy of www.abdallahcandies.com
So yummy!  Ever time they offer these, I have to buy some.  Last year, I did really well at only buying two.  I'm pretty sure that was an all time LOW for me.  A few years ago, I bought over 20 and only shared a handful.  They only sell them in late September, October and {if there are any left} early November.  Get 'em while you can!  SO, they are my snack of choice during those months.  I do have to limit myself to only one per day, otherwise, the caramel does something funny to my insides...

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** NetworkedBlogs
*If you link up your main blog page and there is NOT 20 Tuesdays posts, your link will be deleted.