Thursday, June 13, 2013

FTSF~The Hardest Part of My Day

Finish the Sentence Fridays
The hardest part of my day is...
...waking up in the morning.  It's not the knowledge that the Beanie Babies are going to run me ragged all day.  Or the fact that the Hubs is going to drive me up one wall or another.  Or even the idea of all those bad drives out there that are going make me crash into a tree {because I refuse to crash into them}.  It's just hard to get out of my heated bed.  All sprawled out and happily dreaming about how fun it would be to be rich and/or super hot.  I don't drink coffee, so I've been told that makes it harder.  I used to drink Diet Coke to help with the caffeine, but I've since cut back {to only a liter a day}, so I don't drink that before 11am.  Hmm, maybe that's when I actually wake up.

What's the hardest part of your day?  Link it on up and don't forget to come back next week!  Our sentence is:
If I could have dinner with anyone in history it would be...








Last year Reebok took a HUGE step into the dance category, supporting the active women who love to partake in fitness movements like Zumba to stay feeling and looking great. Mid-cut and low-cut footwear options were debuted, as was a full line of apparel made for movement. Reebok's dance footwear products like the UR Lead Mid have been a hit with dance enthusiasts, combining function and fashion in a way no other sportswear brand has achieved yet. One of the hottest colors being bought is below:
Women's Dance UR Lead Mid Shoe
The apparel from last year has been updated for the new season, and it rocks! Short and long sleeve tops, compression and tights, and even looser fitting pant styles are up for grabs from this colorful and stylish line. Way to go Reebok! Check out some of our favorites!
Reebok Women's Shapewear Lux TankWomen's Happy Burnout TeeReebok Women's Own Mix Hoodie

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'