Thursday, June 20, 2013

Dinner...with a DEAD Person?

Finish the Sentence Fridays
If I could have dinner with anyone in history, it would be...
...George Washington.  I would like to ask him if he really believed he was THE BEST option for our first official president.  If so, why.  I don't know that I would have much to add to the conversation.

So, that's all I have on that subject.

I recently joined a few FB and G+ groups on blogging.  They each have such different rules and goals.  It's quite interesting.  However; I am scared to post much in any of them, as I do not want to offend or do something wrong and get kicked out.  I am a rule follower {and maker}.  I like to follow the rules.  I made it challenging for myself by joining a FEW groups at once, instead of one at a time.  They all seemed to call me, I couldn't just do one and then forget who the rest were.  Anyone else have this problem?  Ah, well...

Back to the original topic, who you would have dinner with?  Link it on up and don't forget to come back next week!  Our sentence is:
The best 4th of July I ever had was...










Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'