Monday, June 10, 2013

M3~Favorite Recipe

Mommy Blog Hoppers

I thought I would be able to have a TON of recipes here, but as it turns out, I don't cook or bake that much.  When I do, I don't take the time to measure most things.  This makes it hard to share a recipe with my readers.  I can't very well say, a little of this, a little more of that...

Anyhow, here's one of my "go-to" recipes, because it's so easy and I've never shared it on my blog {maybe Jaime's}.

Semi-Homemade Banana Cream Pie

You only need five ingredients:
1) Graham Cracker Crust
2) Instant Banana Pudding Package
3) Milk
4) Whip Cream
5) Bananas - about 3
Ok, get your crust out.  KEEP THE TOP.  Make your pudding (using the milk).  Cut up the bananas (so the slices are rounded) and make a layer on the bottom of the crust-you will not use all of them.  Pour the pudding over the top.    Make another layer of the bananas on the top of the pudding.  Keep about 3 round slices for garnish.  You have the "fancy" option or the "plain" option to top your pie with the whip cream.  I like to make cute little dollops on the 8 pieces that will be cut and one in the middle with the 3 left over slices.  When I'm rushed for time, like most of my life, I just spread the whip cream over the whole pie, slice and serve.
From http://uabwellness.blogspot.com


Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'