Thursday, June 27, 2013

Five Among Friends, Week 3

Five Among Friends
This week's questions are brought to you by: Dawn from Dawn's Disaster.

Questions:
1.  Who is the person that made you do the dumbest thing?  What was it?
The dumbest thing I ever did was bet my good friend about sleeping with our personal trainer.  My friend was Lanaya (not Raising Reagan Lanaya, a different one) and she thought she was all that and a double bag of chips.  So, when we joined a gym, she bet me that she could sleep with her trainer sooner than I could mine.  Ha!  I showed her.  Not only did I sleep with the guy, I married him!!  Take THAT for stupid.  Ok, so the fact that I met my husband that way wan't really stupid, but the betting was.  Especially since now that's the story I have to tell when people ask how we met.  EMBARRASSING!

2.  What was the FIRST job you ever had?
The first job I had was in a coffee shop.  That didn't last long.  First, I don't drink coffee.  Second, I don't like the smell.  Third, I didn't like my boss and he didn't like women.  Forth, I quit one day, on the spot because he made me clean the bathroom.  I was 15 and didn't realize the boss could tell me to do that.

3.  When do you relax and how do you do it?
I relax when I sleep.  Seriously, that's when I do it.

4.  Where was your most memorable date?  Who was it with?
The most memorable date I ever went on with NOT with the Hubs, sorry, honey.  It was with a guy we'll call NUMBER1.  He was my first love.  Not the first guy I dated, but the first one I really thought I was in love with.  It was Valentine's Day and he got me a crap-ton of purple roses.  Purple is my "favorite" color.  I had never seen purple roses before, and quite frankly, didn't think they existed until that day.  His dad owns a flower shop, so that's how he got them...and SO many of them.  I don't even know how many he got.  I know that it helped his dad's business, too.  He didn't carry them before then, only for special requests.  Since NUMBER1 ordered them and they needed to be kept in a fridge, they were in the shop and people kept asking for them.  NUMBER1's dad had over 100 requests for them in 2 days.  He almost sold my Valentine's Day gift!  Looking back, I'm surprised he didn't.  I know one client offered him a TON of money for them.  Anyhow, NUMBER1 made me a candlelit dinner and we watched some movie.  I have no clue what the movie was, because I'm fairly sure we had stopped watching it by the time it started.  So, that's my most memorable date, in a nutshell.

5.  Why do you blog?
I blog because it is my escape from the Beanie Babies and the Hubs.  For an hour or two a day, I get to sit at my computer and IGNORE them.  Does that make me a bad mommy?

So, I'd love for you to participate!  Leave me the link to YOUR answers in MY comments and I'll stop by.  Also, check out theses other great answers:








Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'