This week's questions are brought to you by: Dawn from Dawn's Disaster.
1. Who is the person that made you do the dumbest thing? What was it?The dumbest thing I ever did was bet my good friend about sleeping with our personal trainer. My friend was Lanaya (not Raising Reagan Lanaya, a different one) and she thought she was all that and a double bag of chips. So, when we joined a gym, she bet me that she could sleep with her trainer sooner than I could mine. Ha! I showed her. Not only did I sleep with the guy, I married him!! Take THAT for stupid. Ok, so the fact that I met my husband that way wan't really stupid, but the betting was. Especially since now that's the story I have to tell when people ask how we met. EMBARRASSING!
2. What was the FIRST job you ever had?The first job I had was in a coffee shop. That didn't last long. First, I don't drink coffee. Second, I don't like the smell. Third, I didn't like my boss and he didn't like women. Forth, I quit one day, on the spot because he made me clean the bathroom. I was 15 and didn't realize the boss could tell me to do that.
3. When do you relax and how do you do it?I relax when I sleep. Seriously, that's when I do it.
4. Where was your most memorable date? Who was it with?The most memorable date I ever went on with NOT with the Hubs, sorry, honey. It was with a guy we'll call NUMBER1. He was my first love. Not the first guy I dated, but the first one I really thought I was in love with. It was Valentine's Day and he got me a crap-ton of purple roses. Purple is my "favorite" color. I had never seen purple roses before, and quite frankly, didn't think they existed until that day. His dad owns a flower shop, so that's how he got them...and SO many of them. I don't even know how many he got. I know that it helped his dad's business, too. He didn't carry them before then, only for special requests. Since NUMBER1 ordered them and they needed to be kept in a fridge, they were in the shop and people kept asking for them. NUMBER1's dad had over 100 requests for them in 2 days. He almost sold my Valentine's Day gift! Looking back, I'm surprised he didn't. I know one client offered him a TON of money for them. Anyhow, NUMBER1 made me a candlelit dinner and we watched some movie. I have no clue what the movie was, because I'm fairly sure we had stopped watching it by the time it started. So, that's my most memorable date, in a nutshell.
5. Why do you blog?I blog because it is my escape from the Beanie Babies and the Hubs. For an hour or two a day, I get to sit at my computer and IGNORE them. Does that make me a bad mommy?
So, I'd love for you to participate! Leave me the link to YOUR answers in MY comments and I'll stop by. Also, check out theses other great answers: