Sunday, June 23, 2013

#WIN a Bracelet from Shebusa


Have you ever seen such a great bracelet?  It's by Shebusa.  Check out this one:
The fist amazing bracelet is made of Stingray!  How cool is that?  Now, I'm not a huge fan of leather, but these are absolute GEMS!  Handcrafted, each bracelet is made to order.
Bracelets run $130-235, depending on size and material.  If you use code "DAWNS-", you'll get 15% off your purchase.  Check them out!  The offer code is valid from now until August 31, 2013.  Be sure to pick out your favorite before then.

"My bracelets are made of metal and I merge them with precious and luxury leathers such as Ostrich, Alligator, Stingray and snakeskin. For my customers who look for something more original I can offer them Frogskin, Beaver Tail Leather which have absolutely unique touch feeling.
All my bracelets are made to order and therefore I can let my customers choose the design, the plating and of course the skin with whatever color they want." ~Shebusa website

You can enter to #WIN one of these great bracelets right here:



Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'