Thursday, June 13, 2013

Five Among Friends

1.  What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod/mp3 player?
        Nothing.  I'm not embarrassed about anything on my MP3 player.  I love it all and I own it all!  Especially the early stuff from my 2nd Husband ;)
2.  When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
        A few days ago.  The Beanie Babies keep you rollin'!
3.  What is your perfect Sunday afternoon?
        Having a nice picnic with the family, followed by nap time {and everyone sleeping}.  MMMM, that would be great!!
4.  You just won the bazillion dollar jackpot!  What's the first thing you run out to buy?
        My island.
5.  What is the craziest thing on your bucket list?
        I don't have a bucket list, so I have no idea.

Do you want to play a long?  Leave a link to your 5 answers in my comments.






The Closet Intellectual Crafty Spices

Dawn's Disaster

Dream Brite

Everyday Bloom

Pirouette

Lady Lund

Whack

Obsession

Squish

Closet

Image Map






Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'