Saturday, June 22, 2013

Five Among Friends 2

Five Among Friends
This weeks questions are brought to you by Jay, from Crafty Spices.
1.  What is your favorite thing about blogging 
My favorite thing about blogging is being able to share with all of you.  I love that I can meet people online and have an instant connection with them (because we all blog).
2.  What do you dislike about blogging 
Pictures.  The Hubs is very protective of his Beanie Babies and their identities, so it's hard to express how wonderful they are without those cute pictures.  I try to get some up when their backs are to the camera, or a slight profile, but that's about all I can do.  Even that I know he doesn't like, but he's realizing that I am doing my best to accommodate both of our wants.
3.  What is you favorite thing to do with your little one(s)
Cuddle and read with them.  Ms. Middle is the best cuddler.  The Big One is at the age where she is really starting to "take off" with her reading skills.  Little Baby is a wiggle worm, but when she's in the mood, she will cuddle with the best of us!
4.  If you could move anywhere in the world (Money not being a question) where would it be, and why?
 My island.  Yep, I'm going THERE again.  And I'd still have all my STUFF.
5.  What is the most embarrassing thing one of your kids has done in public. 
 Thrown a tantrum.  Seriously, it was horrible.  We had to leave the store.  On the PLUS side, she's never done it again.  I figure I have one more time of this.  Since I had to with the Big One and Ms. Middle, I don't see how we'll get through without Little Baby doing the same.

Wanna participate?  Put the link to YOUR answers in MY comments!

Facebook ** Twitter ** Google+ ** Pinterest ** Bloglovin'